Become a Certified Life Coach as well as NLP Coach of IBHNLP in Kolkata
Do you want to make a career as a Life Coach in Kolkata?
Do you want to become a certified Life Coach in Kolkata?
Are you searching for Life Coaching courses in Kolkata?
Do you want to become a member of the biggest network of Life Coaches in India?
Do you like to help others & want to take it as a profession?
Are you interested in understanding the intricacies & the subtleties of the human mind?
If your answers are in a positive way, then this article would be really useful for you.
Let’s explore the aspects one by one.
How to become a Life Coach? How to develop yourself as a Life Coach?
Life Coaching is a booming profession right now in India. Though it’s unorganized currently, one can definitely make a good career in it with proper training. Talking about Kolkata, definitely, there is a bright future. By considering the second biggest city in India, Kolkata is well known for its beauty and its considerable development. Kolkata is known for its well-structured educational system because western models of education came to India through Kolkata. Therefore, we could conclude that Kolkata has had many opportunities in every field of education for so many years. Here, opportunities never end if you are loaded with skills and networks to access potential clients.
So, what skills that you should require to be the best Life Coach? The concrete foundation of a life coach would be based on those skills. Let’s have a look at them:
1. You should be good at attentive listening
2. You should be full of curiosity
3. You should be asking the right questions at the right point
4. You need to master the art of communication
5. You should be focusing on action learning
6. You need to avoid giving direct suggestions
IBHNLP (Indian Board of Hypnosis & Neuro-Linguistic Programming) regularly conducts the Integrated NLP Coach & Life Coach Certification Training Programs in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad and Bangalore. The skills & overall understanding which are required to be a Life Coach will be covered and extensively practised deeply in this Integrated NLP & Life Coach Certification Course.
The following points will give you an idea before considering the beginning of the Life Coach Journey:
Limitations of Life Coaching as a Stream:
There are many ways to change the life of clients. But sometimes it gets hard and change doesn’t occur. You have to use different interventions for that. Therefore, Life Coaching has been considered a loophole for bringing the change in the client’s life. It offers various styles and formats to accomplish the desired outcomes. For example, GROW Model, which stands for,
G – Goal
R – Reality
O – Options
W – What will you do?
Similar models are the keys to bring change in the life of clients. Unfortunately, while working with certain individuals, these Life Coaching models and resources are insufficient. You may wonder, ‘why?’
Let’s see some reasons for that:
1. Some emotional patterns, feelings and memories are stored in the subconscious mind. They are difficult to uproot with the models of Life Coaching. But the same emotions and habits can be uprooted by using Direct Hypnosis. If you become an expert in Direct Hypnosis along with Life Coaching formats, you get this added advantage of resolving the issues of the clients created at the subconscious level. It won’t take long to solve such kinds of problems.
2. Similarly, one needs to understand that, Life Coaching process doesn’t work directly on the client’s emotions or habits. For that Powerful tools of NLP can make changes in clients’ emotions, beliefs, habits etc. Also, it won’t even take long to make these changes. Only one or two sessions could bring desired outcomes. Also, it is a kind of advantage for an NLP coach.
How can we use Hypnosis in the Life Coaching process? Is there any connection between Hypnosis and Life Coaching? How do these things get operated?
There are some emotions, beliefs, habits, etc., which are stored in our subconscious mind. Hence, Hypnosis comes into the picture, which is a more powerful and wonderful tool than Life Coaching. With proper briefing & enforcing the benefits of the Hypnosis Session, the client also gets ready to be hypnotized in the second or third session of the Life Coaching process. Usually, people have negative opinions or misconceptions about Hypnosis. Proper briefing about the process can remove all the misconceptions.
During the Hypnosis session, the Hypnosis Practitioner induces a state of intense concentration or focused attention. This is a guided process with verbal cues and repetition. In the state of trance, the client enters a sleep-like state, but he or she is fully aware of what’s going on.
It is easy to seed suggestions while the client is in a trance state. There is a ‘Critical Factor’ between the conscious and the subconscious mind. Trance-state allows us to slow down the critical factor so that we can directly seed suggestions into the subconscious mind. After seeding suggestions, Hypnosis Practitioner brings you out of trance-state through post-induction.
All Dos & Don’ts will be discussed in the actual training session. Here one needs to remember that as a Life Coach, we are called Hypnosis practitioners, not Clinical Hypnotherapists.
Depression, anxiety, worry, fear of the unknown, smoking addiction, post-surgical wound healing, weight loss, post-traumatic stress disorder, insomnia etc. all kind of habits or emotions can be altered by using Hypnosis. This integrated Life Coach Certification program will give you a chance to achieve a high peak in your career and bring the results that you have never expected. Also, you will have an additional certificate of a Hypnosis Practitioner after the successful completion of the course.
Training & Certification in Hypnosis will help you while:
1. Working on the client's subconscious mind.
2. Working on suppressed memories or negative memories.
3. Encourage the client to change his negative thinking.
4. Reprogramming of client's subconscious mind for a better future.
5. Encourage the client in changing his/her habits, etc.
IBHNLP provide complementary Training and Certification in Direct hypnosis to individuals. This certification could give you a competitive advantage in Life Coaching. You will be able to explore yourself and will think out of the box always after you become a master in the art of Hypnosis.
How NLP & Life Coaching are interrelated? Can NLP Techniques be used in Life Coaching? Or can we use NLP in Life Coaching?
Let’s take an example of a student who is continuously failing in exams. His graduation year has come, and still, he is not clear with subjects and has appeared for the same exam many times. Gradually he starts believing that he is not going to clear all subjects. He may face a year drop.
Now there could be a lot of reasons like he does not understand anything, he hasn’t got proper guidance, his study methods were wrong, he might be skipping the hard part of the syllabus and focusing on the easy ones. Now, if he rushes to a decision and believes that he is incapable of clearing the exams without properly analyzing any of these factors, and obviously, he would have a bad career.
Now, Life Coaching will help him change his mind and gain trust in his abilities to clear all subjects and have graduation with good marks. Still, my experience tells me that to eradicate the negative beliefs ‘sub-modality framework’ of NLP works magically.
You have to work on the client’s abilities, emotions, beliefs, habits, negativity, failures etc. Therefore, using NLP tools could be the best option in Life coaching formats.
1. Meta Model – You could call this model the core of NLP. By mastering this model you would understand the mechanism of information processing.
2. Sub-modality framework - This gives you an idea of how the brain of the client decodes the event or the incident in his life. You would learn his pattern of decoding.
3. Rapport Building - NLP’s rapport building skills are much deeper and different than those which are taught in Life Coaching courses. You should be a master in rapport building at the subconscious level. It would help you understand the nature of clients.
4. Sensory acuity- Developing sensory acuity gives you the cutting-edge advantage as a coach. Your start sensing the subtle distinctions, which otherwise, you would have missed.
There are other formats too, that would be discussed deeply in actual sessions.
India’s only Integrated Life Coach Certification Course includes 4 Certificates
- Life Coach
- NLP Practitioner
- NLP Coach
- Hypnosis Practitioner
It is the most comprehensive course provided by IBHNLP (Indian Board of Hypnosis & Neuro-Linguistic Programming).
If you combine the NLP and the Hypnosis with Life Coaching formats, you can have effective and result-oriented sessions. Life coaching provides all formats, procedures and systems. The only thing you have to keep in mind is to initiate the personal transformation process on a subconscious basis. As an NLP Practitioner & Hypnosis Practitioner, you as a Life Coach would help your clients get the desired outcomes through your Life Coaching sessions.
The formal training in Reflective Thinking Model®, which is an exclusive invention of Master Trainer Sandip Shirsat, would be a cherry on the top. This model provides you with a one-stop solution for all your coaching issues. After getting trained from IBHNLP, you will receive formal training for using this model.
One might think that how could we become Life Coaches in such a short time? Of course, your question is appropriate. But we have a unique approach and well-planned formats that make this possible. We don’t just introduce them; we go deeper into each change work model. The Theoretical & conceptual part of NLP, Hypnosis & Life Coaching would be covered through the preparatory course. This creates a theoretical & conceptual understanding in participants who enrol in the NLP Training Certification program. All these essential concepts of NLP, Hypnosis, Life Coaching, Mindfulness and personality development, in general, are covered through the pre-training study content itself. This home study material-based course allows you to understand the practical applications of Life Coaching in actual 6 days training. Simultaneously, you would get enough practice through our post-training support system for 45 days. The Life Coach Certification course structure is designed in such a way that participants can easily apply these skills, techniques, formats correctly depending on the situation. You’d have a multi-tool pack in your pocket at all times.
What would be my Life Coaching Business Plan? How can I run my own Life Coaching Business?
Five aspects of making a career as a Life Coach:
01. Enrol in the upcoming Integrated Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, NLP Coach & Hypnosis Practitioner Training Program in Kolkata. Become a certified Life Coach of IBHNLP.
02. Do Additional Research & start practising - Your attendance at the Life Course Certification course is important. The actual journey starts when you start referring to the case studies and do extensive research on the same. After doing Life coaching you would be excited to do more research. Therefore, you will have access to a digital library of new books on NLP, Hypnosis, and Life Coaching worth ₹ 20,000/-. Additionally, make a list of qualities you need to learn and start developing them daily.
03. Define the niche market- Around the world, there are two types of Life Coaches.
1. Who accept any coaching client having any kind of problem.
2. Who choose to specialise in a certain field.
If we consider second Life Coaches, they only focus on certain kinds of coaching clients. It is suggested that you should explore yourself for every type of problem. One should define initially whether to use coaching skills to help children, grown-ups, teenagers, business owners, corporations, senior citizens, and others. You could have better results by identifying the target groups and studying them. Your journey starts as the second type of coach. After that, you would be able to be the first type of coach to deal with any type of client.
4. Create a Marketing Plan – If you are already a marketing genius, and you know how to sell your coaching, counselling, training, therapy services, then you would definitely make a good career in the training or coaching industry without any doubt. We are going to discuss all aspects of marketing in actual training sessions and that too in detail.
5. Take Action! - This is the most important step. This is where people become completely blank. Make a move. Create a sense of urgency. Define the overall target, but be open to different approaches for achieving it. Approach various forums, social groups, visit people, explain your skills & services.
Our life coaching methods and strategies are scientifically tested, proven, studied and updated with time. Our services are authentic and transparent. And we stick to the truth and act as we said. These result-oriented techniques & skills would equip you as a charismatic Life Coach. Ultimately in this Life Coaching profession, the end result matters. The most important factor in attracting a high-paying clientele is word of mouth.
Now, you have a lot of information about various aspects of life coaching. You can enrol your name for this course and can have a word with our Managing Director. He would be able to answer your all queries and assist you all the time. If you are desperate enough to actualize the dream, the world is yours. So, what are you waiting for? Enrol today & give your dream a kick start.