Life Coach Training in Kolkata
Hi, IBHNLP welcomes you to the land of opportunities in the field of Life Coaching in Kolkata! Now become a Certified Life Coach of IBHNLP in Kolkata.
Are you here looking for ‘Life Coach Training in Kolkata’, ‘Life Coach Certification in Kolkata’, or ‘Life Coach Training Institute in Kolkata?’
Or did you stumble upon the questions like,
- What is Life Coaching?
- What does a Life Coach do?
- What are the benefits of Life Coaching?
- How to become a Life coach in Kolkata?
- Which is the best Life coach training Institute in Kolkata?
- How can I get certified with Life coach training in Kolkata?
If you searching for the answers of one or more than one questions mentioned above, you have reached to the perfect place! This article will clear all your doubts and answer to your all questions. Read till the end to get your queries solved.
In India, life coach training has grown in popularity over the last decade. Becoming a certified Life Coach is an exciting experience for anyone looking for a good career objective. Even in Kolkata, individuals are seeking help of professionals for their personal & inter-personal issues. So, if you are thinking of growing your career as a Life Coach in Kolkata, this would be the right time to enter in this profession.
Individuals from all walks of life get benefit from life coaches who help them accept transitions and establish a balance between work and life. People have all the resources they need to overcome their problems; all they need is a little encouragement & proper guidance. A Life Coach is a catalyst who believes in this notion and utilizes his or her clients' resources to assist them in moving forward in life. Life Coach aims to assist people in achieving balance between their body and soul so that it will be easy for the person to have a happy life.
Do you believe this is your true calling? You should continue reading if you are seeking for a Certified Life Coach program in Kolkata.
Many people desire to be a Life Coach because they believe it is an easy way to make money or because they enjoy advising people around them; their counsel helps people solve their problems, therefore they believe they can be a good Life Coach.
However, Life Coaching is not the same as this. What does it mean to be a Life Coach if it doesn't involve giving advice? Let's try to find an answer to this query.
What is Life Coaching?
A life coach is a professional who works with clients to help them reach their full potential. A life coach is a change agent who assists clients in setting objectives, improving focus, gaining clarity, and building strategies. A life coach can assist you in focusing on what you can do rather than what you can't. Being a life coach in India is rewarding since you can work in a variety of subjects that interest you. A Life Coach assists the client in developing their existing abilities while also working on their flexibility to learn new ones. Every life coach has a unique approach to working with clients to inspire, empower, and transform them.
What are the benefits of becoming a life coach?
Let’s discover the top ten benefits of life coaching.
- Having Greater Understanding of Life
- True Satisfaction of Helping Others’ to Get Out of Their Problems
- Serve your Life’s Purpose
- Honor another’s Life Purpose
- Encourage others without passing judgment
- Help individuals perform at their highest levels
- Assist others to live in the possibilities
- Support clients in their professional endeavors
- Offer clarity through financial coaching
- Guide others to awareness in their personal lives
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of a Certified Life Coach?
A certified Life Coach may have different responsibilities as per the area chosen. For example, a Life Coach for a corporate firm may have a set of responsibilities that are different from a Life Coach who is working on goal clarity for personal coaching.
Some of the general responsibilities may include:
- Work with clients to set goals.
- Ensure they can envision the process with clarity.
- Partner with clients to improve strengths, and identify areas that need work.
- Develop accountability in clients, be accountable towards their progress.
- Work with clients to maintain an action plan that is aligned to the goals.
- Be a constant support while moving clients to self-dependency through various self-coaching tools.
- Help clients achieve their goals.
- Work on their mindset to change thinking patterns that hold them back.
What are the different types of Life Coaching in which you can make a good career?
- Career Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Wellness Coaching Executive Coaching
- Sales Coaching
- Personal Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
What skills are required to become a Life Coach?
- Active Listening
- Skilled Questioning
- Powerful Reflections on what client says
How Life coach Training can help you through?
- Active listening
- Decoding the brain processes of the clients
- Questioning skills
- Leveraging the correct coaching tools
- Guiding the clients through mental roadblocks
- Creating awareness and reflective space
- Unlocking a client’s full potential
How to Become a Life Coach in Kolkata?
As mentioned above, there are various types of coaches, but they basically follow the same framework designed for Life Coaching in general. You need to get trained in the framework from the renowned Life Coach Training Institute in India. When talking about becoming Life Coach in Kolkata, there might be some Life coach Training Institutes in Kolkata, but the question is: Are they really providing you right path to develop your skills as well as grow in this profession?
If you are looking for the best option available in Kolkata, then I would definitely suggest you: IBHNLP - The Indian Board of Hypnosis &Neuro-Linguistic Programming. IBHNLP is the only Life Coach Training Institute in India which has the largest network of Life Coaches all over India. You just need to travel to the nearest location from Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, & Bangalore.
IBHNLP is dedicated to the Research & Development of NLP, Hypnosis & Life Coaching as well as for promoting Life Coach Programs, Life Coaching & Workshops in India. IBHNLP regularly conducts Integrated Life Coach Training workshops in Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, & Bangalore.
With the Life Coaching, IBHNLP provides some exclusive certifications which help you in master the art of Life Coaching.
Why one should choose IBHNLP for his/her Life Coach Training? What Additional Certifications would be offered by IBHNLP for a Life Coach?
- NLP Practitioner
- NLP Coach
- Hypnosis practitioner
Now, you must be wondering, why NLP & Hypnosis with Life Coaching? Let me explain!
What is the relation between NLP & Life Coaching? How can NLP Techniques be used in Life Coaching? Can we use NLP in Life Coaching?
If you want to work on a client’s belief system, NLP is a better option than Life Coaching. Belief is defined as “a notion that we accept as an unchangeable truth or a thought that is undeniably true for us.”
If you are not trained in NLP, so you would be unable to help your clients achieve beneficial outcomes. If you're serious about pursuing a profession in life coaching, you should also pursue NLP training.
The following are some of the effective strategies you'll learn in NLP that will help you succeed as a Life Coach.
1. Meta Model – This model would help you know: ‘how does the client process the information in his head?’
2. Sub-modality Framework – This framework would assist you to understand: ‘how does your client decode an event in his brain?’
3. Rapport Building – As a coach ‘how to build rapport at the sub-conscious level?’
4. Sensory Acuity – As a coach ‘how to develop your senses to see what others fail to observe?’
How is Hypnosis useful in the Life Coaching process?
Hypnosis is an effective process that every Life Coach should learn and practice. Hypnosis is useful in areas where clients have gone through years of trauma. In this case, Hypnosis combined with the coaching process creates a new thinking process for the client where he/she is able to work on the trauma-related areas and resolve them. This gives clients a new direction to move ahead towards coaching goals.
Hypnosis is useful to increase self-esteem levels in a client, make them better at managing relationships, increase concentration levels, reduce depression, and more. These certifications add depth to your coaching sessions by elevating the sessions to a whole new level.
Training & Certification in Hypnosis will help you while:
1. Working on the client's subconscious mind
2. Working on suppressed memories or negative memories
3. Helping the client to change his negative thinking
4. Programing the client's subconscious mind for a better future
5. Helping the client in changing his/her habits, etc
The Most Comprehensive Certified Life Coach + Hypnosis Practitioner + NLP Practitioner + NLP Coach Program at the Indian Board of Hypnosis & Neuro-Linguistic Programming (IBHNLP)
If you can blend Hypnosis and NLP with Life Coaching frameworks, you may make your Life Coaching practice considerably more effective and result-oriented.
Formats, frameworks, and processes are all provided through life coaching.
The only thing it lacks is the ability to quickly bring about personal transformation on a subconscious level. Being a master of Hypnosis and NLP can help you achieve the results you want from your Life Coaching sessions.
At the Indian Board of Hypnosis & Neuro-Linguistic Programming (IBHNLP), you can get all four certifications in a single course. In NLP Practitioner Workshop, in a single course, you would learn powerful strategies of NLP, Hypnosis, and Life Coaching. You would be trained in using these tools appropriately as per the need of the situation.
Choosing the profession of a life coach can be extremely rewarding. Not only can you help align people’s lives and paths, but it also reflects on your personal growth. However, I can’t deny that becoming a life coach is a tumultuous journey, one that requires dedication and consistency. But with the increasing demand of Life coaches in the corporate field as well as by individuals for personal relief, the profession is never going to die.
So, what are you waiting for? Click here to enroll now.
Check out our reference websites: