Hypnosis Training in Navi Mumbai
Hypnosis is the epitome of mind-body medicine. It can enable the mind to tell the body how to react and modify the messages that the body tends to the mind.
Your search for ‘Hypnosis Training in Navi Mumbai’, ‘Hypnosis course in Navi Mumbai’ or ‘Hypnosis Training workshops in Navi Mumbai’ ends here.
You might have many questions in your mind regarding Hypnosis Training like,
- Which is the best Hypnosis Training Institute in Navi Mumbai?
- Who is the best Hypnosis Trainer or Hypnotherapist or Hypnotist in Navi Mumbai?
- Can I get Hypnosis Training in Navi Mumbai?
- How to find the best Hypnosis Training in Navi Mumbai?
- What should be the criterion for choosing the best Hypnosis Training Institute?
- How to decide the best Hypnosis Coaching Program in Navi Mumbai?
- How to get Hypnosis Certification in Navi Mumbai?
If these are your questions, then you have reached to the perfect place! Read this blog till the end you get all the answers.
When you google about the Hypnosis Training in Navi Mumbai, you would get some results showing Hypnosis Training Institutes. But I would say, you should widen your search and look for the best options available in India. Because only the best Hypnosis Training Institutes can give you the desired outcomes as well as the right exposure to experience the power of Hypnosis. If you enroll in any novice or inexperienced Institutes, it might just waste your time and money.
Talking about the best Hypnosis Training Institute in India, I always suggest the most preferred option i.e. IBHNLP - The Indian Board of Hypnosis
& Neuro-Linguistic Programming. IBHNLP is the only Hypnosis Training Institute in India which is having the largest network of Hypnosis Practitioners all over India.
IBHNLP is dedicated to the Research & Development of Hypnosis as well as for promoting Hypnosis Programs, Hypnosis Coaching in India. IBHNLP regularly conducts Integrated NLP Training workshops in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune & Bangalore in which Hypnosis training is provided absolutely FREE.
So if you want to get trained in Hypnosis and want to be a part of India’s best Hypnosis Training Institute then, IBHNLP is the one you should go for.
Now talking about Hypnosis,
Most of the individuals want to learn Hypnosis because,
1. They want to control another person's mind.
2. They want to achieve something by hypnotizing others.
3. They want to impress peers by showing some Hypnosis experiments.
4. They want to perform stage shows based on Hypnosis.
If you are also searching Hypnosis Training for one of the above reasons, then I would like to tell you that you are fishing in the wrong pond. Hypnosis is a completely different process that helps you implement positive thoughts in your subconscious mind and transform your thought process.
21 Myths about Hypnosis-
Several myths about hypnotherapy are in circulation, mostly because of the stage shows, where people act funny and do ridiculous things under the magician’s command. These 21 myths include:
- Hypnosis is a quick fix & ultimately useless.
- Hypnosis is a stand-alone intervention.
- One is either hypnotizable or not hypnotizable at all.
- Hypnotic and non-hypnotic suggestibility are fundamentally different.
- Hypnosis greatly increases suggestion responsiveness
- Hypnotizable individuals slip into a trance.
- A ‘hypnotic trait’ correlates strongly with hypnotic suggestibility.
- Responsiveness indicates only faking or compliance.
- It is impossible to alter hypnotic suggestibility.
- Hypnotists need to be highly skilled to produce great responsiveness.
- The effectiveness of hypnotic inductions varies significantly.
- Peripheral awareness is significantly reduced during hypnosis.
- Focused attention is key to an effective hypnotic response.
- The effects of hypnosis are due to relaxation.
- Hypnotic states resemble sleep.
- Hypnotic states resemble mindfulness.
- Good markers of the hypnotic state have been identified.
- The involuntariness experienced during hypnosis is due to a trance.
- One cannot resist hypnotic suggestions.
- Hypnosis can reliably improve memories of recent events.
- Hypnotic age regression helps recover distant memories.
These are some of the common myths people have about Hypnosis, but Hypnosis is way more different than these assumptions. Hypnosis is a way or process of seeding positive thoughts in our subconscious minds as well as resolving age-old psychological issues. It is a powerful way of transforming your complete thought process.
Let’s understand what actual Hypnosis is and how it works.
The Hypnosis process creates a trance state in which one has heightened focus and concentration. Hypnosis is usually done with the help of a therapist using verbal repetition and mental images. When one is under Hypnosis, he/she usually feels calm and relaxed and is more open to suggestions.
Hypnosis can be used to help you gain control over undesired behaviors or to help you cope better with anxiety or pain. It's important to know that although you're more open to suggestions during Hypnosis, you don't lose control over your brain processes. Hypnosis is a semi-unconscious state where somebody's mind and actions can be controlled by another person but not without his/her prior permission.
There are 5 steps involved in the Direct Hypnosis process. These steps will be discussed in detail in several phases of the workshop:
1) Body relaxation and techniques for testing it.
2) Mind relaxation and techniques for testing it.
3) Deepening techniques.
4) Seeding pre-designed suggestions to achieve desired results.
5) Post Hypnotic suggestions for coming out of the Hypnotic state.
The individual goes through all these processes, with his/her prior permission and this process helps in changing the thought process and implementing positive thoughts into the subconscious mind while the person is in a trance state. In actual Hypnosis training workshop, you get enough practice to experiment all the stages in deep.
The practitioner induces a deep Hypnosis, where the conscious mind steps aside, giving control to the subconscious mind, which has tremendous powers. Under the Hypnosis process, our sensory faculties become more alert, the hearing, understanding, and creative powers become keener and more acute. The healing is actually done by the person himself/herself, the therapist only helping in the process by appropriate verbal suggestions.
But to get keen on applying these steps, you need the proper understanding of Direct Hypnosis, which you will use while performing the Hypnosis process.
You just need proper guidance to sharpen your skills of Direct Hypnosis as well as Life coaching. You are getting both the training and certification for FREE in the NLP practitioner Training workshop.
Why do we provide Direct Hypnosis Training FREE in our Integrated NLP Practitioner Certification Course?
IBHNLP primarily focuses on NLP Training & NLP Coaching. NLP tools and techniques are the most powerful way to change our personal and professional life. You must be aware that NLP is also known as Conversational Hypnosis. To understand the mechanism of Conversational Hypnosis, one must have at least the basic knowledge of Direct Hypnosis. It is observed that individuals who are having an understanding of Direct Hypnosis are more likely to practice conversational Hypnosis with ease. Taking this need into consideration, IBHNLP provides Direct Hypnosis training to our practitioners absolutely FREE. Click here to know more.
You also get the benefit of Life Coaching Training and Certification if you enroll for our Upcoming NLP Practitioner course in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad & Bangalore.
Why should one get trained in Life Coaching along with Hypnosis?
As we have discussed so far, NLP and Hypnosis are the tools and techniques to control the subconscious processes, but there are certain issues, which are created at the thinking level. We can’t solve the problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we had created them. It is necessary to identify the exact problem before we start solving it with NLP or Hypnosis. This is where Life Coach Training helps you to become your own coach. This training gives a different approach to solving our problems. Also, you can guide others to solve their issues once you get mastery over the Life Coaching formats.
Here you will get exclusive life coach training and certification absolutely FREE if you enroll for the upcoming NLP Practitioner Certification Course. Click here to read more about the Life Coach Certification Program.
Hypnosis allows you to chase the bottom of your subconscious mind. It develops the understanding of emotions, habits, beliefs, etc. The revelations learned through hypnotic self-exploration will provide you with a new perspective about yourself and surprise you with the things you thought never existed.
It is easy to seed suggestions into your and others’ subconscious mind, once you have enough practice. It allows you to work on different problems, like changing habits, controlling emotions, or moving forward in life with a positive attitude.
Now Experience a Sample Hypnotic Induction for Positive Life:
To undergo this process, spare 15 minutes of solitude preferably early in the morning. Listen to the following audio when you can relax completely. Use headphones for the best effect. Just follow the instructions given and let yourself fall into a relaxed state of mind. Here being completely passive is the key. Enjoy the Track!
Your today's small investment of Time & Money will reap you great benefits tomorrow.
Listen to the Self-Hypnosis Audio Track:
Check out our websites: