LIFE IS NEGOTIATION!
Negotiating, like Sales, is a far-reaching function in business. From the CEO of a company to a common man in the vegetable market, everyone needs negotiation skill. It won’t be an exaggeration to say that ‘All our human life is a Negotiation!’ Every person in an organisation finds themselves in a negotiation situation at some time or another, whether it be:
- A CEO of a Business seeking the profitable funding deal for his/her business enterprise
- HR negotiating a salary with a new employee
- Acquisitions & Mergers between Organisations
- An Entrepreneur searching for new resources
- Sales Professionals seeking the most Profitable deal for the Organization – and settling their commission
- Buyers doing much the same
- Managers wanting tasks to be done in areas where they don’t have Direct Authority
- The Logistics Dept. seeking to get products out and delivered as smoothly as possible
- The Finance Professionals collecting payment early or, at least, on time
More to say, pay rise time when everybody becomes a negotiator.
Let’s Explore NLP & Negotiation
You must be wondering: How NLP could help in negotiation? Actually, NLP is the art & science of human communication. NLP is often referred as the study of subjective experience or the study of excellence. The science of NLP enables the NLP Practitioner to understand the ways another person thinks. NLP makes you aware of how the other party constructs their Model of the world, or how they make sense of what they see, hear, feel, smell and taste. As an NLP Practitioner, one can easily access the inner world of the next person.
When you as an NLP Practitioner start understanding the inner world of the next person, you start getting the glimpses of the triggers which make that person move towards the decision.
One of the key reasons for success in many negotiations is planning. There are many areas and stages of planning a negotiation. NLP can play a vital part in that. It will help you to:
- Understand non-verbal communication and how it can be improved
- Build Effective Rapport skills
- Create objective perspectives on relationships in order to “rehearse” interaction, objections, and scenarios
Thus a well-prepared and confident negotiator walks into the process ready to handle most, if not all, situations. The interpersonal aspects of negotiation are all covered in any good NLP Training Programs and certainly in all of the NLP programmes offered by the IBHNLP. We organise regular NLP Training programs in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Ahemdabad & Bangalore.
The Language of Influence
So many negotiations fail because of a slip of the tongue or because of something inadvertently said that causes concern, objection or even offence. NLP brings a host of linguistic skills that are a vital element in every successful negotiation. Participate in any NLP programme led by myself or a member of my team, and you will discover:
You will note that I stress the word ethical here and this is because the key outcome of any top negotiator is to get a deal that works for both parties and not to simply grab all and run. Remember, Negotiating is about relationships. NLP teaches much about ecology and ethics.
Now if you’ve started pondering: How can be the persuasive negotiator, then becoming an NLP Practitioner will be the first step to it. If you want to become an NLP Practitioner in Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Goa & other major cities in India, the Indian Board of Hypnosis & Neuro-Linguistic Programming provides you with the golden opportunity to make your dream come true. Accelerate your selling career & become a skilled negotiator. NLP Courses organised by the Indian Board of Hypnosis & Neuro-Linguistic Programming are the most affordable & result oriented courses. Grab the opportunity & enrol yourself for NLP Practitioner.