Rahoul Srivastav is a certified NLP Practitioner, Life Coach of IBHNLP - Indian Board of Hypnosis & Neuro-Linguistic Programming. He is also a Practitioner of Basics of Hypnosis. He has attended NLP Practitioner Training, Hypnosis Practitioner Training and Life Coaching Workshop in Mumbai from 21st May to 26th May 2019.
He is an accomplished professional with 18years of experience in Banking, Financial Services and FMCG, with leading names in the industry. He is specialized in Sales and Marketing of retail asset businesses, Strategic Planning, Sales and Credit Risk Management, Capability Building, Profit Center Management.
ICICI Bank Ltd, Pune, Maharashtra, Feb’13- till date
• Handling team of 4 Branch Sales Managers who source Mortgage business through channel mix of Direct Sales Executives, referral partners and DSAs
• Ensure credit processing hub delivery on productivity, volume and processes
• Process adherence from customer acquisition to disbursement to ensure quality service delivery
• Delivery on BSC-performance measurement parameters; On manpower productivity, product mix, Regional business volume, customer retention, revenue and complaint resolution
• Ensure customer acquisition and service delivery through end to end digital technology initiatives of the bank
• Build a strong relationship network with Property Developers, referral partners and monitor customer relationship index for continual engagement with partners
• Maintenance of market intelligence data, channel wise analysis to assess finance penetration, and thereby devise a strategy to increase the market share
• Strategic initiatives on channel addition, promotions and resources
Grameen Financial Services (P) Ltd. - A NBFC Microfinance Company, Nov’09-Jan’13
Company Overview: A NBFC Microfinance company with 170 branches and presence in 4 states, providing financial services to over 4.5lakh clients. Forbes listed it as 19th among the top 50 microfinance institutions in the world.
Regional Manager (Nov’09 to Mar’11)
DGM-Risk Control, Policy and Delinquency(Apr’11 till Jan’13)
• Implement and monitor “Client Protection Principles”, Industry code of conduct and RBI guidelines.
• Assist in policy formulation and revision, Process and regulatory compliance, Delinquency management.
• Identify risk and implement mitigation mechanisms basis inputs from the internal audit department.
• Conduct workshops for staff and clients.
• Liaison with external organizations; Industry Associations.
• Conversion of clients in arrears to good quality portfolio clients.
• Achieved Portfolio growth from 9cr to 57cr in 5 months’ time in Maharashtra; Dec’09 to June’10.
• Successful opening of operations of 30 branches, regional offices, training centres.
• Controlled capital and operational expenditure at the Region to budget.
• Spearheaded policies and process compliance. Exit February’11 number of branches in A rating-52% and A-48 % assigned by the audit department.
• Maintained risk portfolio to benchmark; less than 1 %.
• Coordinated with other MFIs and MFIN (Industry Body), and contributed to building platform for regular interactions, information exchange and image building activities.
Fullerton India Credit Company Ltd, Pune, Maharashtra Oct'07-Nov’09
State Capability Building-Senior Manager
• Assist branches to deliver on volume, revenue, fee-based income and breakeven.
• Facilitate branches to develop build portfolio through sale of LAP, Home Loan, Business Loan, Heavy and light commercial vehicle, Loan for Machine purchase and Loan against inventory. Drive fee-based income through the sale of LI and GI.
• Assist business and risk team in the assessment and implement mitigation mechanism from Customer Acquisition to disbursement, effectuate risk policies, Monitor portfolio performance and collection efficiency.
• Train branches on product, policy and processes relevant to their roles and responsibilities. Assist Corporate Training team to develop a training module.
• Promoted to Senior Manager-Capability Building in the year 2009.
• Won “Ace Award For Consistent Excellence” for the display of commandment “Passion To Excel”.
• Branch audit rating of 65% in A and 35% in B category achieved exit Nov’09.
ICICI Bank Ltd, Rest of Maharashtra, Sep’04-Oct’07
Area Sales Manager
• Handled team of 5 Relationship Managers.
• A business strategy, planning, analysis, implementation, budgeting and expense control.
• Manufacturer tie-ups for exclusive promotions at Dealers, sub-dealer & direct channels.
• Drive finance volume and penetration at Dealer and alternate channels; Bank Branch sourcing, Loan on Phone product, Call Centre leads, Cross sale of GI, LI, CC, DSAs etc.
• Key role in expansion, finance penetration and service to dealers & sub-dealers in Pune district.
• Accomplished 100% growth in Rural in 2005-2006.
• Disbursement of Rs. 2.8 Cr per month of Two Wheeler Loan products.
• Led to growth in business from 20 Lakhs to 1 Cr in Pune spoke locations.
• Finance Penetration of up to 67% in some key accounts in Pune.
• Won “Fast n Fury” Contest for activating channels and generating business volume.
• Promoted to Area Sales Manager in the Yr 2007.
PepsiCo India (Tropicana), Pune, Maharashtra, Mar’03 - Aug’04
• Dealer appointment, development, service infrastructure, sales & distribution with special focus on key accounts and depth per account.
• Steered initiatives in Institution and Retail Business across Pune and Upcountry Towns.
• Efficiently coordinated with Depot for timely Dispatches and ensured stock availability.
• Successfully launched Tropicana in MP, Chhattisgarh and parts of Maharashtra at modern and retail outlets.
• The monthly average business generated by 800 Cases.
• Started and developed key accounts; TATA Technologies, Infosys, Cognizant Technologies, National Defense Academy, Hospitals, Fitness Centers, and Railway stations etc.
• Streamlined distribution network and delivered consistent volumes in South Goa market.
Cadbury India Ltd., June’98 - Mar’03
• Drove sales operations across Amravati, Wardha, Yeotmal, Jalgaon, Dhule, Buldhana and Akola Districts.
• Responsible for dealer development, service infrastructure & sales distribution with special focus on Modern outlets.
• Ensured proper Coverage, Merchandise and growth in the area as per company requirements.
• Recipient of State Infrastructure Award in 2001 for activating the highest number of Outlets, distributors and salesman in the given time frame.
• Awarded Excellence Certificate for achieving Éclairs Target in 2001.
• Key role in the Highest Growth Rate of the Head Quarter in ASM Team.
• The generated business of Rs25 Lakhs month on month.
• One-year Advanced Executive Education Programme in Strategic Management from Indian Institute of Management-Kozhikode (2010-2011)
• PGDBM from School of Management Sciences, Varanasi (1996-1998)
• B.Sc. (Electronics) from St. Aloysius College, Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur (1993-1996)
Regular NLP, Hypnosis & Life Coach Training Workshops are arranged through the initiative of the Indian Board of Hypnosis & Neuro-Linguistic Programming in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore & Ahmedabad across India.
Now get Free Resources of NLP, Hypnosis, Life Coaching & Personal Well-being!
This will save your money & Valuable time. Get it absolutely FREE.
Sometimes, it's hard to decide the next step, but keep the faith & follow your heart. You will find yourself next to SUCCESS very soon!
IBHNLP is one of the leading NLP Training & Research Institute in India. We provide the most comprehensive, affordable NLP Certification Courses in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad & Bangalore. The attendees of the NLP Practitioner Certification Course also get the Free Training & Certification in Direct Hypnosis & Life Coaching. Register today to get the best quality NLP Training & Coaching from India’s well-known best NLP Master Trainer & Coach, Sandip Shirsat. Click here to get more details of our Upcoming NLP Practitioner, NLP Coach, Hypnosis Practitioner & Life Coach Training & Certification Course in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad & Bangalore.