Hypnosis Training in Kolkata
Hi, welcome to the new dimension of self-transformation.
It would take just a few minutes to Google, ‘Hypnosis Training in Kolkata’, ‘Hypnosis course in Kolkata’ or ‘Hypnosis Training workshops in Kolkata’, but it might take a month to properly choose the best Hypnosis Training Institute for your Hypnosis Training.
There are many questions that might be wandering in your mind. Like,
- Which is the best Hypnosis Training Institute in Kolkata?
- Who is the best Hypnosis Trainer or Hypnotherapist or Hypnotist in Kolkata?
- Can I get Hypnosis Training in Kolkata?
- How to find the best Hypnosis Training in Kolkata?
- What should be the criterion for choosing the best Hypnosis Training Institute?
- How to decide the best Hypnosis Coaching Program in Kolkata?
- How to get Hypnosis Certification in Kolkata?
- Which is the best Hypnosis Coaching Institute in Kolkata?
- How to choose the best Hypnosis Trainer in Kolkata?
Get all the answers to the above questions in this article. Stay tuned till the end!
Kolkata, formerly known as Calcutta, is the educational, commercial, and cultural center of the Eastern part of India, and is the third-most populous metropolitan city of India. Kolkata is a pioneer in the field of drama, arts, theatre, and literature with several Nobel laureates contributing to the Kolkata culture.
But talking about Hypnosis Training Institute in Kolkata, individuals find it difficult to get proper training of Hypnosis. Most of the renowned institutes provide their Hypnosis Training programs in Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi & Ahmedabad. So, instead of looking for Hypnosis Training in Kolkata, you should look for Best Hypnosis Training Institute in India. It is undeniably true that only an experienced Hypnosis Trainer would provide you with the desired outcomes. If you enroll in any novice or inexperienced Hypnosis Training Institutes, you would probably not get the tools and techniques you need to transform your life or the professional benefits.
'IBHNLP - The Indian Board of Hypnosis &Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the only Hypnosis Training Institute in India providing Hypnosis Training absolutely free to its NLP Practitioners.
IBHNLP is dedicated to the Research & Development of Hypnosis as well as for promoting Hypnosis Programs, Hypnosis Coaching in India. IBHNLP regularly conducts Integrated NLP Training workshops in Delhi, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune & Bangalore in which Hypnosis training is provided absolutely FREE.
For that, you just have to enroll yourself for the Upcoming Integrated NLP Practitioner workshop, which is for 6 Days with 45 days’ post-training assistance.
There are some wrong assumptions about Hypnosis that many individuals have.
21 Myths about Hypnosis-
Several myths about hypnotherapy are in circulation, mostly because of the stage shows, where people act funny and do ridiculous things under the magician’s command. These 21 myths include:
- Hypnosis is useless; or, alternatively, a quick fix.
- Hypnosis is a stand-alone intervention.
- One is either hypnotizable or not hypnotizable at all.
- Hypnotic and non-hypnotic suggestibility are fundamentally different.
- Hypnosis greatly increases suggestion responsiveness
- Hypnotizable individuals slip into a trance.
- A ‘hypnotic trait’ correlates strongly with hypnotic suggestibility.
- Responsiveness indicates only faking or compliance.
- It is impossible to alter hypnotic suggestibility.
- Hypnotists need to be highly skilled to produce great responsiveness.
- The effectiveness of hypnotic inductions varies significantly.
- Peripheral awareness is significantly reduced during hypnosis.
- Focused attention is key to an effective hypnotic response.
- The effects of hypnosis are due to relaxation.
- Hypnotic states resemble sleep.
- Hypnotic states resemble mindfulness.
- Good markers of the hypnotic state have been identified.
- The involuntariness experienced during hypnosis is due to a trance.
- One cannot resist hypnotic suggestions.
- Hypnosis can reliably improve memories of recent events.
- Hypnotic age regression helps recover distant memories.
These are some common Myths people have, but Hypnosis is way more different than these assumptions. Hypnosis is a way or process of seeding positive thoughts in our subconscious minds as well as resolving age-old psychological issues. It is a powerful way of transforming your complete thought process.
Let’s dig deep into the Hypnosis:
Hypnosis is not a state of deep sleep. It does involve the induction of a trance-like condition, but when in it, the client is actually in an enhanced state of awareness, concentrating entirely on the hypnotist’s voice. In this state, the subconscious mind is revealed with pre-hypnotic induction. The practitioner is able to seed the ideas, concepts, and lifestyle adaptations to the person.
As the body is released from conscious control during the relaxed trance-like state of Hypnosis, breathing becomes slower and deeper, the pulse rate drops and the metabolic rate falls. Similar changes along nervous pathways and hormonal channels enable the sensation of pain to become less acute, and the awareness of unpleasant symptoms, such as nausea or indigestion, to be alleviated.
How does Hypnosis work?
The Hypnosis process involves 6 steps, which you will practice in the session itself.
1. Body Relaxation - (Guided Instructions & Techniques for Testing)
2. Mind Relaxation - (Guided Instructions & Techniques for Testing)
3. Deepening Techniques - (For Inducing Trance State)
4. Pre-Induction - (Leading to Trance State)
5. Actual Change Work - (Seeding Process)
6. Post Induction - (To Bring You out of Trance State)
The practitioner induces a deep Hypnosis, where the conscious mind steps aside, giving control to the subconscious mind, which has tremendous powers. Under the Hypnosis process, our sensory faculties become more alert, the hearing, understanding, and creative powers become keener and more acute. The healing is actually done by the person himself/herself, the therapist only helping in the process by appropriate verbal suggestions.
But to get keen on applying these steps, you need the proper understanding of Direct Hypnosis, which you will use while performing the Hypnosis process.
You just need proper guidance to sharpen your skills of Direct Hypnosis as well as Life coaching. You are getting both the training and certification for FREE in the NLP practitioner Training workshop.
What are the benefits of Direct Hypnosis?
· You can solve problems and change required habits by settling them deep into the subconscious mind.
· You can make the concrete foundation of positive beliefs in your subconscious mind for building a better future
· You can pour suggestions or thoughts into the subconscious mind without any effort.
· Your continuous chattering mind can be calmed by using Hypnosis.
· You can make direct contact with the subconscious mind.
Why do we provide Direct Hypnosis Training FREE in our Integrated NLP Practitioner Certification Course?
IBHNLP primarily focuses on NLP Training & NLP Coaching. NLP tools and techniques are the most powerful way to change our personal and professional life. You must be aware that NLP is also known as Conversational Hypnosis. To understand the mechanism of Conversational Hypnosis, one must have at least the basic knowledge of Direct Hypnosis. It is observed that individuals who are having an understanding of Direct Hypnosis are more likely to practice conversational Hypnosis with ease. Taking this need into consideration, IBHNLP provides Direct Hypnosis training to our practitioners absolutely FREE. Click here to know more.
Why should one get trained in Life Coaching along with Hypnosis?
As we have discussed so far, NLP and Hypnosis are the tools and techniques to control the subconscious processes, but there are certain issues, which are created at the thinking level. We can’t solve the problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we had created them. It is necessary to identify the exact problem before we start solving it with NLP or Hypnosis. This is where Life Coach Training helps you to become your own coach. This training gives a different approach to solving our problems. Also, you can guide others to solve their issues once you get mastery over the Life Coaching formats.
Here you will get exclusive life coach training and certification absolutely FREE if you enroll for the upcoming NLP Practitioner Certification Course. Click here to read more about the Life Coach Certification Program.
Hypnosis allows you to chase the bottom of your subconscious mind. It develops the understanding of emotions, habits, beliefs, etc. The revelations learned through hypnotic self-exploration will provide you with a new perspective about yourself and surprise you with the things you thought never existed.
It is easy to seed suggestions into your and others’ subconscious mind, once you have enough practice. It allows you to work on different problems, like changing habits, controlling emotions, or moving forward in life with a positive attitude.
Now Experience a Sample Hypnotic Induction for Positive Life:
To undergo this process, spare 15 minutes of solitude preferably early in the morning. Listen to the following audio when you can relax completely. Use headphones for the best effect. Just follow the instructions given and let yourself fall into a relaxed state of mind. Here being completely passive is the key. Enjoy the Track!
Your today's small investment of Time & Money will reap you great benefits tomorrow.
Listen to the Self-Hypnosis Audio Track:
Check out our websites: