- Home about institute
- About Us we talk about us
- Events meet our members
- Our Offers see our offers
- Gallery see our latest photo
- Resources see our resources
- Contact Us connect with us
You Must Read This Before doing Certified NLP Practitioner Course at IBHNLP
Indian Board of Hypnosis & Neuro-Linguistic Programming is an initiative by Sandip Shirsat. It all started with the Vision ‘To Create a Better World through NLP!’ Since 2000, Indian Board of Hypnosis & Neuro Linguistic Programming has been providing dynamic, interactive, hands-on experiential training in both NLP and Conversational Hypnosis. At IBHNLP, you will receive personalized attention designed to address your specific goals, enhance your personal power and provide the necessary skills for interpersonal excellence. When you get training at the IBHNLP, not only will you get the highest quality training with top NLP trainers, but you will be also participating in a dynamic community of individuals committed to making a difference in the world. We conduct regular Trainings of NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner & NLP Master Trainer, here at IBHNLP. We provide NLP Trainings in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Goa & other major cities of India.
Two major aims of the Certified NLP Practitioner course are:
1. To provide opportunities for learning NLP skills & techniques, Direct Hypnosis & Life Coaching.
2. To learn a magic of creating and managing the internal world of self and of others.
1. Individuals, who want to master ‘Most Advanced Powerful & Magical communication Modell’ of the modern world.
2. Trainers, Leaders, Managers, HR Managers, Coaches, Teachers, Government Officers, Marketing People, etc. who wish to advance in their respective field.
3. Individuals, who want to learn ‘Most Advanced Cutting Age NLP Tools’ for the personal and professional transformation of self and of others.
CEO & Master NLP Trainer Sandip Shirsat will be a facilitator for Certified NLP Practitioner. Apart from him all other facilitators are certificated as competent by the IBHNLP and are experienced in this field.
STYLE OF THE COURSE:
This is Six Days, Intensive Course with plenty of activities. Emphasis is on practice within small groups. Participants will be encouraged to share their learning experiences with others, and to give and receive support and they will also get real-time feedback. We will give a comprehensive range of reading material to participants to support their course activities. This material will also provide a long-term source of information and guidance. Audio-Video Aids are used to illustrate and review aspects of NLP & Hypnosis.
The NLP Practitioner Course is based on an Intensive series of individual and team activities. This requires a full-time commitment for the full six days. So to obtain maximum benefits from the course, we expect that participants would devote their full attention and time to course activities.
1. Pre-Training Material - This will create a general awareness about NLP, Hypnosis & Coaching.
2. Workshop - Run over a period of 6 days, where participants can develop an understanding of NLP tools & techniques and also about hypnosis and life coaching.
3. Life Coach Project - On completion of the workshop, each participant will undertake an individual ‘Life Coach’ project.
4. 30 Days Post Training Homework Support – This provides an opportunity to strengthen NLP learning for next 30 days.
The NLP Practitioner workshop normally starts at 09.30 a.m. on Monday and concludes at 04.00 p.m. on Saturday. The normal working day for the workshop will be 9.30 am to 6.00 pm. Participants should also expect some evening activities, either individually or within their team.
The Workshop gives participants an opportunity to develop an understanding of the concepts and practices of NLP Skills & Techniques. As you know that the course consists of a ‘6 Day Workshop’, 3 Sessions will be given to ‘Life Coaching’ and specifically ‘Life Coaching’ will be followed by an individual ‘Life Coach Project’. We would provide a comprehensive selection of handouts and checklists. These are intended to provide participants information needed during the NLP Practitioner Workshop; to provide advice for their design ‘Life Coach Project’ and to help them develop their competency as an NLP Practitioner.
Please note that the final date for submission of the project will be agreed with the Tutor. All NLP Practitioners, who wish to get Life Coach Certificate of IBHNLP, will have to submit their Projects in time. After fulfilling passing criteria successfully, IBHNLP will award participants a Certificate, recognized by IBHNLP.
Assessment of the project will be based on the Project Assessment Form. Board Members will check the validity of Project with every aspect before rewarding the participant with Certificate. This gives the criteria to be used for assessment, although Board Members will give emphasis to the imaginative application of coaching, NLP & hypnosis tools, as we do not intend them to impose a rigid set of rules. The criterion score for an acceptable project is 70%.
If a project is not up to the required standard, we will refer it back to Participant. Research Guide will give Participants the guidance to improve the project and an invitation to re-submit it. Please note that the course provision allows for one referral, only.
Remember ‘Life Coach Certificate’ will be issued only after individual submits a project to IBHNLP and found satisfactory.
Food & Snacks:
During NLP Training Courses, IBHNLP provides Lunch (veg.) & two times snacks.
For More Information:
CEO & Founder of IBHNLP